4.12.2013

Spring Line Is Here

I love spring and summer but I mostly love pretty and bright colors.

I've finally launched my spring line and have added lots of blankets in to the mix.

Here's what's new on the ol' Jennifer Ann website-o......
Geometric Spring Blankets
 Striped Spring Blankets
 Flowerburst Spring Blanket - coming soon
 Polka Dot Butterfly Spring Blanket - coming soon
Personalized Name Blankets
 The Popular Double Arrow Blanket
 Connected Pyramid Blanket
These blankets are 32x34 and perfect for swaddling newborns, being used as a tummy time blanket, a car seat cover or as snuggling blanket for toddlers and kids.

I'll be adding more very soon!  You know....in my free time.  :)

xo

4 comments:

McKenna Lou said...

These are all so cute! I love those leggings! Happy Friday!!
xx. McKenna Lou
www.lynnandlou.com

Sarah said...

so so lovely! especially the boston :) nice work mama!

LWLH said...

These are adorable!!

Anonymous said...

The Five Rules Of Youtube: Requiem for A Dream Soundtrack is a Must.

Google Calendar gives you an ability to customize your view as you like.
8 million channel views means his irreverent look at the world
gets plenty of notice.

Feel free to visit my blog ... youtube views and plays

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...