Here's how it went down:
- you're still a champ at eating pretty much everything we give you
- you love to be held by mama
- you love to put your hand up to your mouth to make noises
- you take 2 naps a day now
- you still sleep great through the night
- you're in a size 4 shoe
- you know what water is when we tell you to drink it. You reach back behind your chair and pull your sippy cup up to drink.
- you know what "move" is. You love your Baby Einstein movies and squeals when you know its coming on.
- you do not like it when brother takes things away from you
- you have the cutest tantrums - you lay face down on the floor and cry. Sad but adorable.
Happy 14 months, little lover!
We'll love you forever,
Mama, Dada and Bossy