5.09.2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I'm so excited for summer.  Not the 100 temps but excited for dresses.  Wearing lots and lots of dresses.  This is exactly why I LOVED being pregnant in the summer.  I wore comfy, fun, bright colored, flowy, lightweight dresses.  Loved with a capital L.  No, I'm not pregnant but I do look forward to being comfy in the Texas heat for the next 5 months.  

I searched Pinterest for some Maxi's.  Maxi's will be some of my go to dresses this summer.  Even though I'm so freakin' short, I still wanna sport some.  Hopefully I can loose another 5lbs before then.  

By the way....I'm ONE POUND away from a 15 lb weight loss!!  At last, this dang baby weight is getting the heck off!

These are some of the dresses I love that I found on Pinterest.  
I've also been scouring Pinterest for some casseroles, enchiladas and pastas.  Not that they are healthy but I need some new easy recipes that are yummy for the hubby and B-man.  

I tend the make the same-things-over-and-over.  And even though my husband doesn't mind, I know he'd love to have something different once in a while.  I know I would.  Although, if the meal is too unhealthy, I'll make me a salad so I'm not adding extra muffin to my muffin top.  :)

Linking up with:



10 comments:

Holly said...

Only 1 pound away!! That's great... You'll be rocking that summer body in no time! :)

Sara Moon said...

Congrats on the weight loss. I just had my baby 6 weeks ago...so I am very ready to start shredding the weight too!

Amy said...

All of those dresses are super cute. I'm in serious need of new clothes. Hoping to do a little shopping soon.

Kyetra said...

I love those maxi dresses. I am a new follower. ;0

Erin said...

I am stopping in from the link up!
Congrats on the weight loss! I love those Maxi dresses and those dishes look wonderful! I get on Pinterest to Pin work out stuff and always end up pinning food! Ha!

SV said...

Love the dresses and a big high five on the weight loss. I'm stopping by from the blog hop and now following you along :-)

Take care,
Jen
sunnyvanilla.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

congrats on getting the weight off! that is great!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
THE COOKS said...

Thanks so much girls!!! I haven't weighed in again, but I will on Saturday. Fingers crossed I'm past the 15lb mark!!! :) Love each of you!!!

Ugochi said...

Hi,
I found you on follow me Wednesday. I love your blog and you just made me want to eat. And I love the Lord too.
Now following!
http://www.ugochi-jolomi.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...