5.08.2012

10 Beauty Must Haves

This is my first time doing a post like this.  But I thought it was time.  Time to share some of what I love so much.  Share what's part of my daily routine.  So.....here she blows:

My 10 Beauty Must Haves


BlogMustHaves
1.  Helen of Troy curling iron.  Best curling irons evah!  Having this horses mane of hair, I have to have something heavy duty that will curl my hair.  These curling irons get so hot and it curls my hair with no problem.  I've had it since 10th grade and it's never let me down.  And no, I won't say exactly how long that's been.  Let's just say.... YEARS.  :)

2.  Mary Kay Timewise 3-in-1 cleanser.  Cleanses, exfoliates and freshens your skin.  Money well spent.

3.  Bobbie Brown blush brush.  I've had this since college.  Love it.  It never looses it's "hair" and spreads blush/bronzer/powder so evenly.  Again, love.

4.  Angel by Thierry Mugler.  MOST FAVORITE must have.  Again, I've had this for YEARS and will NEVER use another perfume.  Ever.  LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this perfume.  Thierry Mugler is a G-E-N-I-O-U-S.  My boytoy wears Angel for men and it's delish!

5.  Revlon eyelash curler.  Must have.  If I don't put on mascara (which is hardly ever) I at least curl my eye lashes.  Something about curling my eyelashes makes my eyes pop a little more when I don't have eyeshadow on.

6.  Rimmel Natural Bronzer.  I use this year round.  I get mine from Wal-Mart.  It gives a great "tan" look - it's not orange-y at all.  Perfect to use if you tan your body and not your face.  If I don't put on any make-up, I at least apply some bronzer so I don't look like death.  Works wonders.  So if I ever say I don't have any makeup on in a picture....well, you'll know that I do have on some bronzer.  I don't consider bronzer "make-up."  :)

7.  Prime Time Oil Control by bareMinerals.  This is a foundation primer and it kicks bootay.  My make-up will stay on all.day.long.  seriously.  I'm talking 10, 11, 12 hours.

8.  Chi hot iron.  A must for this head of hair.  It tames my frizziness easily in about 10 minutes.  Yes, my whole head of hair!  Definitely worth the investment. (fyi-i use the Chi heat protector spray before using any hot irons)

9.  Queen Helene Cocoa Butter Creme.  Every time I get out of the shower this is immediately applied to my arms, legs and feet.  It's a little greasy, but at least I won't be dry.  Dry skin = yucky.

10.  Carmex.  Oh, carmex.  I love thee.  I use different kinds of lipsticks and then apply this on top of my colored lipstick.  It helps seal the color onto your lips and keeps your lips looking shiny AND colorful.  :)



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...