2.15.2012

WILW and Valentine's Day 2012

1.  I'M LOVING more than anything is my surprise letter/post from Jer yesterday.  Yesterday, when I come over to my blog and thought of writing a post I noticed that I already had one written for today.  It was truly a lovely surprise and made me weak in the knees to read.  I love him beyond anything.

2.  I'M LOVING Jer gift I made him and I love that he loved it.  He's gonna take it to his office.  :) (you kinda have to read it backwards).  :)

3.  I'M LOVING that I got to spend our my 15th Valentine's Day with the same Valentine!
Here's our video of our v-day (tried making the video bigger but couldn't figure it out):

4.  I'M LOVING this ring:
During the day I got flowers delivered to our house and knew that couldn't be the only thing Jer got me.  Then he came home, had dinner and nothing.  We put B to bed, I made our valentine's day video with all of our pictures and nothing.  Around 11 last night we decided to go to bed and after I washed my face and brushed my teeth, I was about to jump into bed and noticed a box sitting on my pillow.  :)  I opened it....and it was these rings.  I absolutely love them.  They are separate rings that symbolize Jer, me and Boston.  :)  

Hope everyone had an amazing Valentine's Day!
xoxo,
~Jeni

Linking up with Jamie.

3 comments:

Amy said...

hello! just wanted to pop in and say hi, I found your blog on wilw and i love all your fun projects! :-) hope u have an awesome Wednesday. -amy

Mrs Gable said...

Your new rings are so pretty! Please let me know where he got those. I have been looking for something like that for my push present from the hubby!

THE COOKS said...

Hi, Amy!! Thanks for poppin' in! Can't wait to head over to your blog. :-)

Simply Amy - Thank you so much!! This link goes to the exact rings he got me: http://shop.stelladot.com/style/b2c_en_us/harmony-band-rings-set-of-3.html
They would make a GREAT push gift!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...