2.08.2011

our tip we learned from YHL

Saturday we took a trip to Target.  Taking a shopping trip is a treat for us now that we have our little guy.  I don't get out of the house much so when I go somewhere I have to make the best of it.  I typically tend to want to browse every.single.aisle to ensure I get everything I think I need.  While perusing through the home section there were some hooks that caught my eye.  I knew I had to have them but wasn't sure where I would need them.  So I made-up a place that I could put them.  I ran it by Jer, because that's what every wife does that wants her husband to do the work, and he agreed!  This is where we decided they would work perfectly...

...in our laundry room

You may be wondering why Jer has that blue painters tape on wall...well it's a tip that we learned from http://www.younghouselove.com/2011/02/tape-tricker/.  I really really heart this blog.  They give the best tips and advice for all DIY projects.  Basically, this tape catches all of the drill dust that normally falls to the floor when drilling in a wall.  Isn't that genius?!  I thought so.

Here's our dust from one hole that would have fallen to the floor for me to sweep. 


great job, Jer.  looks great

We love it! 

Check out Young House Love blog and tell me what y'all think!!!

Happy tip day,
~Jeni

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...