2.07.2014

Sippin' Coffee With My Mrs. Mug

Remember back when I added a little touch to these coffee mugs a few years back??  Well I've gone and done it again!

A Goodwill mug got a little pizzaz recently.  Nothing better than a .25 cent mug, right?

I've had this white-ish (it's kinda cream and not true white) mug for a while and it was a little blah.  So I took to it, my gold metallic permanent marker that I had on hand.
Since I love being a mrs I thought I'd stick with that theme, again.  If you mess up while writing/drawing simply use a wet paper towel to wipe it right off and start over.

After backing it in the oven on 350 degrees for 15 minutes....
This time I added a little something to the back.  :)
Another way to use your mug....a pen holder!
Total supplies: 2
Total time: 3 minutes (with several re-tries since my handwriting is only so so)
Difficulty: easiest of the easy

If you have a mug that you make pretty, please show it to me!  I'd love to see it.  I'll be fancy-ing up another one real soon!

xo

2 comments:

Katie @ Lady Like said...

What a cute way to jazz up a plain mug :) Great thinking!

kamloops landscaping services said...

Hi, Such an adorable place to be there, where is this location?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...