6.01.2012

summer means having a to-do list

Lists.....I love lists.  Grocery lists, to-do lists, christmas lists....you name it, I make them.  And I never seem to throw them away.  They are always laying around somewhere for the hubby to trash.  Thanks, Jer.  :)  

I can't believe that this will be my first official "summer to-do list" for us to do as a family of 3 (sometimes just Boston and I).  It's definitely a list that is needed.  A list that means I get to get-out-of-the-house.  We all know that stay at home moms need that to keep from going b-a-n-a-n-a-s.  

My favorite thing about the list?  Besides getting to play/spend some cash/have fun/watch B smile... is creating memories with our little man.  Nothing makes me feel better than documenting his life.  One day, he'll be able to look back at all of the things he got to do as a little kid.  Hopefully, he'll see just how much he was loved by us.      

But let's be honest - it'll also help me remember what things we want to do and it'll keep me Accountable with a capital A.  :)    

Where'd I come up with these ideas?  Welp, I got a little help from pinterest, other blogs and my own ideas.  :)  

So, without further ado, here she blows:  

Can't wait to start crossing these babies off the list.  

Do you make summer lists for your kiddos?  If so, is there something that is a must that I should add to mine? 



10 comments:

Unknown said...

This is fun! I want to eat Fancy ice cream!
I think you may have just encouraged me to make one of these for us! =)

Sarahsworld said...

I love making lists! What about feeding the some ducks, or going to the zoo?

Meghan @ More from Meg said...

I am a list maker too - I even make lists of things I already did just so I can cross it off - I know a little crazy! I love all the things on your summer list - happy friday!

Bonnie @ Uncommon Designs said...

Very sweet! looks like a fun summer!! ;)

Eli @ coach-daddy said...

Good stuff - and you'll be amazed at how fulfilling it is for you, to. I'd suggest planting something with your son ... cooking something with your son ... and reading new books to him every week, with trips to the library.

I have three, 7 the youngest, and I loved those days.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for linking up. I hope you have an amazing summer =)

Julie said...

Now I want some gelato. It's that time already!

Ladies Holiday said...

THis is a great start! I'm big on lists too- otherwise I leave something out! LOL...don't want to do that. Hope you enjoy the summer with your little guy!

{Shannon} said...

Hmmmmm ....how about camping in the back yard? We tried it, but the littles didn't last. Which I was SUPER glad about! I needed some good ol' A/C! Great list! I may have to copy a few! Have a great weekend!

Kristi Bonney said...

What a fun summer bucket list!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...