1. Lunch with my family the day before Mother's Day.
2. Margarita. nuff said.
3. Boston's "new thing" plugging his ears.
4. My son. :)
5. Picking up and throwing rocks.
6. Backyard play time.
7. Curbside trash (free) I turned into a beauty (post is coming soon).
8. Daddy's "after work" play time with the B-man.
9. Watering my plants. It's a must do when playing with his water
table outside (i think that plant might have drown).
I'm also loving that summer is almost here and I get to have BBQ's! Which means, I get to decorate our outside tables for our meals. I've been combing through Pinterest in search of some fun/cute/bright/summery ideas and these are a few I really love.
And hope to "semi" replicate some of them at some point during the summer. :)
Linking up with:
Happy Hump Day!