4.05.2012

Embracing the Camera

My little man and I at the zoo on his 18 month birthday, Monday (zoo post is coming tomorrow).  :)  To say he had a blast is an understatement!
I'm back with "Embrace the Camera."  I would encourage all of you to embrace the camera WITH your little ones.  Get IN the pictures with those babies!  Pictures of you with your babies are always great things to have and to give to your children when they are older.  Seeing them with mommy and daddy can show them how much they were loved.  It's now my weekly goal.....to take at least one picture with my B-Man.  :)

Linking up here.

xoxo

4 comments:

Amy said...

Great picture of you and Boston. I love this idea. I'm going to give it a whirl over on my blog as well. :-)

Bees_Circus said...

Sweet picture! I hope you all had a great time at the zoo, though how could you not, it's the zoo!?! xxx

nicole. said...

i love the zoo. and the nearest one to me is 2 hours away :(

cute hair

THE COOKS said...

Smiths - Thanks, girly!!! Love that you gave it a try, too! :))

Beth - Thanks so much! :) Exactly! Zoo's are tons of fun. Even for adults! :)

Nicole - bummer for the zoo being 2 hours away! Aw, thanks, girl. :))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...