12.27.2012

Haystacks Recipe

I have a treat for you in the name of Haystacks.  These are Jers ultimate favorite treats.  What's crazy is I only make them during the holidays.  Not sure why but they've always been something my mother made during Christmas time.  But this year, I'm determined to make these throughout the year for my Mr.  Why?  Because they are SO good and I'd like to eat'm up too.  :)

The three ingredients: chow mein noodles, salted peanuts and butterscotch morsels.
 Directions: 
-- add 2 cups of butterscotch to saucepan on low heat and stir until melted.
-- add 1 cup of chow mein and 1 cup of peanuts and stir until it's all mixed.
-- drop 2 tablespoons (or bigger) of mixture onto wax paper and let cool.
That's it.  Now you have some butterscotch-y, peanut-y yumminess!
These would be great for a New Year's Eve party you might be hosting or attending!  If you try them, you must let me know how you loved liked them.  :)

P.S.  Tomorrow I'll be sharing something extremely exciting.  So be sure to check back!

xo

2 comments:

LWLH said...

Mmmm those look delicious!

Rachel @ front row seat said...

I love haystacks! They're sooo addicting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...