3.03.2011

our day out

Many of you already know that I prefer to stay home during the day while Jer's at work.  I l.o.v.e it.  It's stress free to stay home.  I can stay in my comfy clothes, pull my hair up, put some concealer and lip gloss on and focus solely on my B-man, which is what I love to do the most.  And most of the time when I need something I just get online and go to town, shopping.  I've gotten pretty good at it.  Maybe too good.  :)  But hey, it beats paying for fuel and not to mention all the work that goes into just leaving the house with an infant.  Or I'll just wait for Jer to get off work and we take a family trip.  But most of the time our weekends are filled with many excursions out and about.  However, there are those days that I'm itching to get out to see the sun and the world.  And yesterday was one of those days! 

Ready to head out the door but not before our picture session.
About to go shopping in one of our favorite stores.  I was on a mission to get some spray paint for an upcoming project.
Then we went into a new store...Thrift Town.  I was looking for something in particular and I knew my local Goodwill didn't have it so I thought I'd try this place.  I'd never been into a Thrift Town so I wasn't exactly sure if they'd have anything I'd be interested in.  And who'd a thunk it...they had exactly what I was looking for.  Not 1 but 2 of them!!  I was doing the happy dance.  Score!  More on those in a post coming very soon.
 And, of course, couldn't end the day without a picture with daddy.  I love my boys.
B and I had a great day out.  He was an angel and let me do my thang - shop. 

~Jeni

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...