3.22.2011

Blue Eyed B Club

What a fun day with great friends and babies.  Bos and I had a playdate with Ashlee who has 9 month old Baylee who is oh so pretty.  She's got piercing blue eyes that are absolutely adorable.  Oh and let me tell ya, she can wave Hi and Bye and it is capital A-dorable!!!  I can never get enough of seeing her wave her hand at people.  It's too bad I didn't get a picture of it.  But I will next time!  :)  Elizabeth, who has 9 month old Brady is the most photogenic baby ever!  Not to mention he's one handsome little fellow that has the cutest scratchy voice and, of course, ocean blue eyes.  He's gonna be a lady stealer.  Ashlee, Elizabeth and I all graduated high school together from Granbury High.  Go Pirates! 

Anywho, Ashlee lives near me (well, about 20 minutes away in Keller) and Elizabeth drove over from Little Elm, thanks Lizab!  :-)  Elizabeth also brought some yummy sandwiches and pasta salad.  Lunch was good!  While we chatted, here's what El Bebes were doing...
...they were in a staring contest...
...still in a stare off... 
...then Bos decided to play masseuse with Baylee's foot.  Yep folks, that's him rubbing her foot.  I just couldn't resist snapping a photo of that.  It was too cute for me to miss.  Now I can show them when they are older.  Hehe. 
Ashlee bought them these uber cute matching Easter bibs that said, "I love Mommy."  So then it was picture time!  Look at these little munchkins.  And look at the handsome fella in the middle...can we say future model.  He loves the camera!  Haha.  Baylee's smile is so stinkin' cute.  And I'm not sure what Bos is looking at.  Ha.  (I left my good camera at home, boo, so this was the only good group shot I was able to get).  BUT I'm sure we got plenty of good shot out of us 3 moms.  Yeah, we were total Momarazzi's.  Flashes were going off almost non-stop.  Darn, I should have snapped a photo of that too.  There's always next time.  :-)

What a great day!  We had such a great time and can't wait to do it again soon!  Oh and we'll be praying that Baylee gets her cast off Friday!  :-)

~Jeni and Boston

1 comment:

Candy said...

OMGoodness those are the cutest babies!! Ashlee said ya'll had a great time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...