3.10.2011

3 new ties

So, I'm a fan of Baby Steals on Facebook and L-O-V-E that page.  I usually see their sales going on that they have twice a day but this morning I didn't see what they were promoting.  But my good ol' friend, Shana Garrett, did!  She saw these and it reminded her of B so she forwarded their link to me.  Thanks, Shana, my pocket book is $30 less now.  :)  And let me tell ya, I snatched 3 of them up without even thinking about it.  All within 3 minutes my order was placed.  Yep I had a case of the shoppingbeforethinkingsyndrome this morning.  But they were too cute not to buy.  Plus, they were only 10 bucks each, can't beat that.  It's funny how I went from buying things for me all the time to buying things for him constantly.  I had always heard of mom's doing that but never thoutht that I WOULD BE ONE OF THEM TOO.  Oh well, on to the fun stuff.  Look at the cutie patootie ties B will be sportin' at various occasions (several times) this year.  :)

Blue Argyle - This one could be worn for his Baby Dedication at church
Green and Blue Stripe - This one looks like a good Easter tie
Orange dot - I'm thinking this would be good for summer!

Every man needs a tie, even a 5 month old!  :)  

P.S. If you are not a fan of BabySteals on Facebook, you should definitely become one.  They have some great sales going on twice a day on all kinds of baby stuff!  :)

Happy Tie Thursday,
~Jeni

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...