4.16.2017

Easter 2017

Easter day is typically the same very year.  Breakfast, Easter egg coloring and then family Easter egg hunt + dinner.  And this year was exactly THAT!  A fun family filled Easter day with our sweet boys.  

This year, Navy was more into egg coloring, however, he only lasted about 30 minutes until he was ready for his nap.  So, while baby brother snoozed, we were able to really focus on Boston and his egg creations.  It was a great time and I think Bossy really loved having that time to ourselves.  

I had a total #momfail with their Easter baskets.  I bought their little gifts but failed to fill them!!  HA.  I found my bag of goodies the next day in our closet.  I'm pretty sure Jer is right, though, when he says that, "They are boys, Jen, they don't care about that stuff!" Sooo, it might have been the last year to buy them goodies for their baskets.  We shall see.  :) 



























































xo - Jen

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...