9.16.2013

Most Mornings

Our mornings usually look something like this.  

Even with our hectic-crazy-busy-all-day-long lives I still make it a point to squeeze in 30 minutes (that's as long as he'll last these days) in the morning and 30 minutes in the afternoons (right after his naps) for "learning time."  

Usually in the mornings, he's sitting at his little table near the foyer tracing, coloring, studying his map, doing puzzles or we're in the living room on the floor (while I drink my coffee) reading books and practicing flash cards.  

I have to say its my all time hands down favorite time of the day.  I feel like it starts us off with a good day.  Pushing everything/everyone aside and just spending some quiet/learning time with this guy is exactly what I need in my life.  Before the crazy-ness of the day begins.  

And, to be honest, I think he likes it too.  Actually I know he loves it.  He yearns for my attention and sometimes I just can't fully focus.  So when all eyes are on him and all ears are listening to him.....I can tell he's thoroughly enjoying every bit of it. :)    

Love him like no other.

xo

2 comments:

Hannah/ Mommarazzi said...

So cute, I'm jealous of your mornings I think

Ashlee Haddad said...

My son is a little younger than Boston (2) but we wanted to start doing learning time with him. Any suggestions on some things to do? (supplies, books, etc) Or, do you think you may do a post on all the things you do with Boston? Thanks!

Ashlee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...