1. You already know that we have a meat eater on our hands. So much so that as soon as we get our deli meat (our first stop in the grocery store) Boston starts asking for some ham. He then proceeds to eat about half the pound in the bag. Proof.
2. We've started learning what coins are. A few months back I saw some magnetic play coins at the dollar store. They are perfect for B's little magnet board in his room. But I have to say, the best learning is from actual real coins. He gets a better concept on exactly what they look like and their size differences.
3. It was a Friday night. Daddy was home. So that calls for a living room fort.
4. We have loved our outside time lately. Since we have curtains hanging from our back patio it helps a ton keeping it cool back there. We are usually doing lots of this:
and this. Swinging.
5. Boston loves butterflies, roly polys and ladybugs. Those are the main things that are always in our backyard. Even though he loves them, he's a little rough with them. This poor little butterfly wasn't feeling too well after being man-handled by Mr. B. So we put him on a blade of grass in hopes of reviving himself. We were a little scared he wouldn't ever fly again.
This little ladybug was crawling around so fast it was hard to get a clear picture of her but see that little dent on her back? Yeah, that's from Boston grabbing her too tight.