2.11.2013

It's Almost Valentine's, We Did Some Card Making

Valentine's day is quickly approaching.  So last week we did we made a little something for the guy that gives us the world.  I thought it'd be special if Boston hand crafted something for him with my help.  So this is what we came up with.

I cut up some scrapbook paper, made a grid and drew a heart.  
The grid was to be a place where Boston would color in each square with a different color of paint.  And the heart was to be colored in with red paint.  My vision was a little different then our end product.  Ha.
Our supplies.  The main colors were red, orange and pink and I threw in a shade of blue for Boston.  I thought it would manly-it-up a bit.  :)
He went to town.  He took it very seriously and nice and slow on his masterpiece.
I still can't tell if he's going to right or left handed.  Just when I think he's gonna be a righty he switches up and uses his left hand.
    
And with a little bit of mommy's help we had our final mater piece.  I couldn't be more proud.  He did awesome coloring in the heart and helping momma with the grid.  

I give our team effort an A+.
 
I let all of the paint dry for about 2 days before I erased my grid pencil lines.  
Can you tell what it says?  It's supposes to read, heart YOU.  :)
It's ready.  Pencil lines are erased and the envelope is ready to be stuffed.
Signed, sealed and ready to be delivered!
Have you guys made a homemade card for the daddy in your family or maybe even the grandparents?  I'd love to see them.  I'm always on the look out for some inspiration and ideas.  It was a first for B but not the last.  :)

xo

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ι eνery time ѕрent my half аn hour to геad this website's articles everyday along with a mug of coffee.
My homepage ... hanbitstars.co.kr

McKenna Lou said...

What a great craft with the little ones and that card sure is cute! your Mr will love it. Great post. xx. McKenna Lou
www.lynnandlou.com

Unknown said...

That looks great!! So special that you got pictures of him making it too- great memories :)

Unknown said...

awwwww this is precious!!! love the idea of using cupcake liners to hold paints! great pictures too!!!

Anonymous said...

Love this craft! Cute color choices! :) You should enter your photos from this project into Craftbaby's Hearts Craft Challenge :-) http://www.craftbaby.com/contests/43/those-tiny-toes-hearts-craft

xo,
Candie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...