11.24.2012

BA-Nanas

I've been wanting to make this since this summer and never got around to it until a few weeks ago.  I've named it Frozen BA-Nanas and Yogurt treats.  And you have to pronounce it with the BA at the beginning of bananas.  
It's so simple.  It only needs three ingredients plus some skewers.  Yogurt, granola and bananas.
Open Nature is my go to brand if I don't use organic.  
Boston's favorite yogurt lately.  Add some berries and granola and it's on!  Nobody better get in his way.

His other favorite.  He quite possibly could turn into a banana any day now.
This is the first time I let him co-make a dessert with me.  He actually got to do most of it with little assistance from me.  He.was.proud.  :)
Instructions are what they look like: 
skewer a banana
roll it in yogurt
roll it in granola
and bam your halfway done.
He rolled them around, tasted them and then rolled them around in the granola again.  Hence, the yogurt on his lips with granola hanging off.  
I set mine out on some parchment paper on top of my pampered chef stone and put it in the freezer for an hour.  They were good and ready by then
He gladly finished off the leftovers.  

Simple and fun way to let your toddlers help make a sweet treat for them.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

This looks so yummy! And haha I love the pictures at the end :)

Jenna said...

Oh my gosh, this is the cutest blog! Love the sweet pictures of the kiddos :) Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!

xo, Jenna

http://jennacody.blogspot.com/

LWLH said...

That looks tasty and pretty healthy to boot :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...