Joss & Main.
I finally ordered this cute/low priced iPad case. Saving almost 60 bucks had me at hello. The most important decision was which color I wanted. I couldn't decide between a brown leather case or this pewter case. But after my coin toss, my decision was the pewter one below (how cute is that?!). So excited to get it and use it to protect my new love.
Ultra Thin Smart iPad Easel in Pewter
This item ships free today with Joss Gold
Bring your technology essentials to go with the Ultra Thin Smart iPad Easel, showcasing a rich pebble leather cover and streamlined silhouette.
- Product: Easel for iPad 1 and 5
- Construction Material: Pebble leather
- Color: Pewter
- Easy access to buttons and ports
- Magnetic cover turns iPad on and off
- Dimensions: 9" H x 7.5" W x 0.5" D
- Cleaning and Care: Wipe clean with damp cloth
- Shipping: This item ships small parcel
- Expected Arrival Date: Between
10/30/2012 and 11/07/2012
- Return Policy: This item is final sale and cannot be returned
- We had a nice surprise on our doorstep a few days ago and received our order of thank you cards to send out to everyone for their gift to Boston for his birthday. We are so very thankful to everyone that came and showed him thoughtfulness by their gift. I have always written our "thank you's" from Boston, since they are his gifts. :) And yes, he tells me what to write. ;)
- Over the weekend, we finally opened up a savings account for Boston. Over the span of his life, we've often gotten money for him (birthday's, Christmas, etc.) that we've kept for him in hopes of opening his account. Our goal is to deposit a certain amount of money each year on his birthday from us. It'll be an automatic deposit so that it's always growing and drawing a little bit of interest.
- For the life of me I couldn't figure out what Boston should be this year for halloween. Last year he was a giraffe and a zebra. This year is another animal. An owl! I fell in love with this owl costume when I saw it. My mind was made up and I ordered it right then. I can.not.wait to see him in this costume. Might be the last year I can choose his costume. :)
- Over the weekend, we got to spend a few hours with Boston's best bud, Cash. He's such a sweet and smart little fella. So excited for these two boys to grow up being friends. One of the things that we did was fly 2 of Boston's remote control airplanes (from both of his grandparents) that he got from his birthday. Unfortunately, they were flown and then crashed. ha. But it was fun (for the dads) while it lasted.