8.23.2012

Some Major Crushes Lately

If you know anything about me, you know that I love me some DIY.  I feen for it.  Often.  It's my addiction.  Like nicotine is to Lindsay Lohan or fashion is to Rachel Zoe.  I just can't stop.

I love trying to turn ugly ducklings into something beautiful.  Whether it be for our home, making/building something from scratch or diy'ing something to wear (hint: a future diy I'll be sharing with y'all), I like to make things pretty.

Anywho.

These are just a few of the DIY projects that I'm majorly crushing on these days.....oh....and that are pretty simple that anyone could tackle....
I may have done a few of these already.  ;)

You can find all of these on my pinterest board.

Linking up with Danielle.

3 comments:

LAEP 4100 said...

So cute...Love the Leaf art & the etched glass!! So fun!

LWLH said...

These are awesome, I especially love the coffee mug ones. :)

Sarah @ Simply Sarah Style said...

Oh, I love that chevron pin board and those succulents. I actually just bought a fake succulent planter that looks just like your inspiration photo at Target tonight. There are something about succulents that steal my heart. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...