8.17.2012

Quickie....Had to Share a Sneak Peak

Last weekend, I spent part of Saturday creating Boston's invitations from scratch.  Like literally I had a blank page in front of me on my computer.  After a few hours of thinking, researching and creating, I have to say that I'm so stinking excited to send them out to people now!!!  

I'm so excited that I wanted to share just a teensy sneak peak real quick with you all (I even had a boat load of instagram pictures ready to post today, but that's getting delayed for now!).

Once they are all complete and ready to be mailed, you know I'll be sharing the 411 on how I made them, how they were packaged and everything in between.

Anyway, here she blows....a little preview.
Yes'm, he's having an airplane themed birthday party this year!  :)

Oh and if you wanna see how I made his circus invitations last year, you can see them here and here.

Happy Friday and Happy Weekend!!

P.S.  One more thing - be sure to come back tomorrow to see a little 1-hour project I also did over the weekend for our dining room.  It was easy, cute and only cost 3 buckaroos.

5 comments:

Hailey said...

i'm sure he will love it! i'm trying to decide if i want to make my little guy's 1st birthday invitations or not!

Julie Rogers said...

LOVE these invitations--how creative! New follower and looking forward to reading more!

-Julie
http://www.thechirpingmoms.com

Vivian said...

Can't wait to see the whole thing!

Tiffany @ Austin Family Diary said...

Great invites! Can't wait to see all the details :)

LWLH said...

Those look cute, can't wait to see the rest. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...