10.03.2011

Sneak Peak

OUR BABY BOY IS ONE YEARS OLD!!!!!! 

He turned one yesterday, October 2nd.  We had a fun filled day that I will share with y'all tomorrow!

I have lots and lots of pictures to share this week.  But one picture that I want share is one from Boston's birthday party on Saturday.  It was taken by one of my closets friends.  She took pictures the whole time the party was going on!  Thank goodness because I was only thinking about one thing...our little ONE year old.  :-)

Here's a picture she posted last night that I thought I'd share with you!
Thank you, Cece!  We love the family picture!

As soon as I get all the pictures of the birthday party I'll be sharing them with you.  So very excited to see them, I can hardly stand it! 

In the mean time, I'll be writing about all the stuff we did to get ready for the big day.  PLUS, the 2nd part of our invitations. 

Hope everyone had an awesome weekend,
~Jeni

2 comments:

Callie said...

Oh, love the picture of you three together! So cute. I can't wait to read more about your party planning tips, because my baby's 1st birthday is coming up in a few months!

THE COOKS said...

Thank you, Callie! You are so kind. :) I can't wait to see the pictures and share them. I'd love to give any tips I have to offer. :-)

Jeni

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...