1.31.2011

on sale at Pottery Barn

Over the weekend, I was browsing the Pottery Barn Kids website and entered into the Winter Sale they're having.  I saw tons of cute things that I really liked but one thing I knew I couldn't live without was a new stocking for Boston next year.  The stocking I bought him this year was way too small and this one is "Jumbo."  It's $9.99 (originally $39.99) and I got it monogrammed for $6.50 more.  Not bad for it being jumbo!  I went ahead and bought an extra one in case I have another child so that they can have matching stockings.  :)


I took a picture of me standing next to it Boston (I thought he would be easier on the eyes) just to show you how JUMBO this stocking really is. 


You all should check out the sale, too!

~Jeni

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...