12.20.2010

the past few days

It's been a really busy few days.  Last week my son and I ran some errands, went Christmas shopping, got a few things for his nursery, and hung out at the house with daddy.  Here are a few pic's from past week. 

 Putting little man to sleep for the night

Ready for the Slates Family Christmas Party...we couldn't keep his socks on 

We had a mommy and son day doing some shopping - it was really cold that day so we got all bundled up

love my boys 

He's getting so big! 

Got this picture frame from Hobby Lobby, it was unfinished wood.  I painted it gray, painted the letters black and glued them on.  It'll be perfect for a black and white newborn picture of the Bos man. 

Got this vase from Goodwill for $1.25, it was originally royal blue.  I forgot to take a picture of the "before."  Took some black spray paint to it and here it is!  I might add one more coat.  I plan on putting some hydrangea in it for Boston's room.  My favorite flowers.  :)


We had a pretty low key weekend.  Friday - Jer worked late.  When he finally got off his conference call, we ran over to Central Market for dinner and did some grocery shopping.  Then we went and looked around at the Learning Express and picked up a Christmas present for my nephew Noah.  Saturday - had a hair appointment and we went Christmas shopping ALL DAY!  We hadn't been out with Boston that long ever.  I think we were gone from the house for almost 10 hours.  We were pooped!  Sunday - we relaxed, watched the Cowboy game and then had a lovely dinner with Casey and Lauren Jones and Jeff and Stephanie Ellis for Casey's birthday. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...