6.12.2013

A Few New Things In My Shop

Headwraps!  

The Stripes Collection has arrived.  They're perfect for summer and can go with just about any outfit.  Their simple but oh-so-cute!
I have only a few more left (ordered a little more fabric than I needed) which turns out great because there's been an influx of people asking about getting some.  So today I'll have a few more listed on the website.  And when I say few I mean that....there's not much left.  And when their gone, their gonesville.

The Geometric Collection
Perfect for little girls and their momma's!  Yes, these can fit newborns, toddlers and mommas!

 Colored Fonts!
The personalized leggings are now available in colored name fonts.  Colors that match with the striped headwrap collection so they can be worn together.  

You can check all of these goodies out at Jennifer Ann.

3 comments:

Kayla Peveler said...

Oh my goodness if I had a little baby I'd be ALL over these!!!

Veronica Lee Burns said...

oh my gracious! loving these!

Anonymous said...

Some were practical, of course, but others were psychological and emotional.
* Team answer sheets - Basically a grid lined A4 type sheet with
answer write in numbered boxes and a line on top
for the team name. The decline of the East side blues scene was disheartening,
but, it also gave rise to the need for a fresh start, which came in the form
of the next blues-only venue, Antone's, founded by the late Clifford Antone, during the summer of 1975.

Look at my page pub Quiz names

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...