10.24.2012

Ready to Tackle Some Fall Soups

You heard that right.  This Mrs. is ready to try out some fall soups.  It's that time.  The time where the weather gets cold for 2 days and then shoots up to 80 something the next.  We call it the "Texas Weather."  You never know what kind of weather you're going to get day by day.

But since it was in the 50's for a few days and it's supposed to be in the 40's this weekend, it's making me want some soups.  I may even make Jer break out a fire so we can have some soup by the fire.

I don't want to make just any ol' soups, I want some soups that I've never made before (which isn't many, this chica isn't much of a souper, yes that's my made up word).

Every other week I'm going to try making a new one.  On the agenda for this weekend is this whole-some yummy looking soup:

Creamy Mushroom and Chicken Soup
Here are the other's I've chosen.  Ohhh and they all came from Pinterest which took me to this website that had 25 different fall soups to choose from. 
Here's the next soups/chili's I'll be making in order:
Beef and Black Bean Chili

White Chili with Chicken
 Best-ever Beef Stew
 Creamy Corn and Potato Chowder
If that doesn't get you in the fall mood.  Then so sorry for you.  :)  I'll be sure to let you know what I thought of the soup and the recipe (easy or hard to make) as I make them.

P.S. Come back tomorrow to check out a little DIY toddler stencil shirt I made for the little man a few months back!

xo

3 comments:

Baylee said...

I want that creamy corn and potato soup!

Yelle said...

I had a salad for dinner, but now my tummy is telling me that I need that creamy mushroom and chicken soup! Great finds!

Kristal said...

YUM! These look so good! New follower!
http://sincerelyarizona.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...