6.18.2012

Not Your Ordinary Show & Tell Link Party

It's Monday! Which means it's time for the...
Not Your Ordinary Show & Tell Link Party

I love this link-up party.  I can go there and see so many amazing creations from fellow bloggers!  Last week, I linked up my headboard.  

And who'd a thought that yours truly would be chosen as their favorite?!?!  Eeekk!  I'm beyond thrilled that I was chosen!!  

From the creator of this link up party, Melissa @ The Life of A Not So Ordinary Wife:
"I look forward to every Monday because I get to see all your beautiful crafts, diys, recipes, posts and so many other fun things! Each week week it gets harder and harder to pick a feature from the previous week. So as I am sitting there trying to pick one I look at my husband and I'm like YOU pick this week! 
My husband and I's FAVORITE link up from the last week was...

From Headboard to Bench by Our Love and Our Blessing.

Jen and her husband did an AMAZING job, seriously as soon as my husband saw it he was so impressed and immediately picked it as his favorite! HA, he wanted to go out and buy a headboard so he could make one. And then after we pick this, I look in my email and remember that Jen is the co-host for this week! haha..."
The rules for linking up to this party are SIMPLE:
1. Follow your hosts
Host:
Co-Hosts: 
2. Link up ANY blog post that you would like to Show & Tell. From crafts, diy projects, recipes, ANYTHING! 
3. Have Fun and Visit some of the other Link Ups :)
You can also grab a lovely button and help us spread the word!

If you are interested in co-hosting, email Melissa at melissaenault@yahoo.com! 

11 comments:

Meghan @ More from Meg said...

Thanks so much for telling me about this link party!!!! :) I'm linking up now! Have a great Monday! :)

Amy {Fresh and Fancy} said...

New to your blog! Such a fun link-up!

Hailey said...

how awesome that you won! the project looks great!

Kimberly said...

Hi, I'm a new follower via google reader. Looking forward to getting to know you and your blog.

Unknown said...

I love your bench! what a great idea!!!

http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

THE COOKS said...

You are SO very welcome! :) Glad you linked up, too!

THE COOKS said...

Aw, yay!! Glad to "meet" you! :)

THE COOKS said...

thanks so much, girlie!! :)

THE COOKS said...

Yay for being a new follower!! :))

THE COOKS said...

Thank you!!! :)

Tracy Evelyn said...

What a beautiful diy Jen, congratulations on being the favorite! Thanks for stopping by my blog as well, I am a new follower of your's too!

xxoo

Tracy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...