7.14.2011

Back to bloggin'!

We're back!  After spending 8 days and 7 nights in San Francisco, we are finally back and busy unpacking (worst part of a trip, ever) which has made me one busy momma.  Jer went back to work yesterday so I was alone with B-man unpacking and working on our trip photos for y'all and Facebook.  :)  Since there were a total of 172 photos and some videos I went ahead and put all the photos on Facebook.  But...I'll be posting a video sometime by the end of the weekend with all of the pictures and videos we took.  Kinda like this one and this one.  I just have to wait on Mr. C to do his final touches.  :) 
Oh and, I got a MacBook Pro from my Lover for my birthday so I'm gonna try to learn how to work it so that I can do all of my blogging, pictures and videos on it.  Let's just say that...by Monday I should be up and running with full steam to do my daily-every other day-every two days blogging.  I have lots to share and lots to work on in the next couple of weeks.  I'm excited to get back to reality/life/our routine/playing housewife and momma.  But I will certainly miss being in San Fran.  We had an absolute blast.  We did anything and everything we wanted without a care in the world. 
Anyway...I'll leave you with a little video of Boston this morning.  I'm pretty sure he's trying to tell me that he Loves Me Sooo Much and that he had a great time in California!!!  What a sweet fella.


~Jeni

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...