8.07.2010

Gifts from Mommy and Daddy

As soon as we found out we were pregnant, Jer and I knew we wanted to get the baby 2 Special Gifts - a Cross and a Journal, so we set out in search of them that next weekend. 

We wanted a cute, ornate, but neutral looking cross for the nursery and found this one while walking down Main Street in Grapevine.  It'll fit perfectly in the nursery. 

We got Baby Cook this journal a few days after finding out we were going to be parents, which we have written and will continue to write in periodically throughout the pregnancy and probably throughout the childhood of Baby Cook.  It will be given to him/her when the time is right. 

Over the past several months we've been buying little things here and there.  Since we don't know the sex of the baby it's been a little difficult to get into the mood of buying things since I didn't want to buy everything in yellow and green.  But we've managed to get some cute things without them having yellow and green in them. 
When I saw this I just had to have it.  God has blessed us with this child and we are forever grateful.

Our first box of diapers.  Cheesy, I know. 



Gotta have the gear and support the team.  Future Longhorn.

Carter's was having a sale, so I took advantage of it.



Got this from Wal-Mart.  Loved the little saying on the onsies. 

Father's Day Gift 2010
Hanging clothes in the baby's closet for the first time!  This is when it all became real for us.  I couldn't believe I had baby clothes hanging!  Makes my heart melt.
Blessings,
Jeni

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...